Riviera Beach KitchenAid Freezer and Refrigerator Appliance Repair Technician
Your refrigerator isn’t working all of a sudden and you have no idea what’s going on. We’ve all been there and we’ve all had difficulties finding the right person for the job; not anymore. JT Appliances qualifies as the top appliance repair specialist in the business, with close to 40 years of experience, unparalleled expertise, and an outstanding database of satisfied customers.
We can cater to any requirement, complete the repair jobs in record time, and keep our prices affordable for all. These qualities give us a competitive advantage that recommend us as some of the best in the business.
Why Hire JT Appliance Repair?
Appliances break and malfunction, more often than not when we least expect them to. It’s always great to have a backup plan for when they do, but most people don’t have one. We’re the backup plan you need. To put it simply, you need to hire us to repair your Viking freezer or refrigerator and there are several reasons for that:
- We Don’t Cut Corners – We value customer satisfaction above all else, which means we don’t cut corners when it comes to quality. We work fast, we work efficiently, and we always produce top results. We even offer warranties for our work and the pieces we replace (if it’s the case), just so you get the extra confidence that we’ve done a good job.
- We Have the Experience – We have all the experience we need. Our team has been active in the appliance repair business since 1984, which essentially over-qualifies us for the job. We’ve completed numerous jobs and there’s nothing that can surprise us anymore. Our expert technicians can deal with any type of appliance from most brands, so you don’t need to look for specialized professionals for a specific brand anymore.
- We Offer Unmatched Services – Not only do we provide top quality and affordable prices, but we also have an emergency system that you can employ in case of need. Our Same-Day service is aimed towards those in need of urgent assistance. You no longer need to wait for the weekend to pass before someone can help you. Simply opt for our Same-Day service option and we’ll get the job done in 24 hours or less.
- We Know What You Need – What you need is fast delivery, on point execution, lasting results, and guarantees moving forward. We offer all this and more thanks to our eye for details and perfectionism that defines who we are.
We’re also available in 20 locations throughout US and we never stop expanding. Currently, you can find in areas like Lighthouse Point, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Riviera Beach, Lake Worth, Palm Springs, and many others. You can check the full list on our website.
The Best KitchenAid Appliance Repair Technician
KitchenAid appliances are built with quality in mind and they’re made to last. But this doesn’t make them infallible. All appliances break at some point and that’s when you’ll need us. At JT Appliance Repair, we value promptitude, work ethics, discipline, innovation, and transparency. We want nothing more than to build a respectable database of satisfied customers, and the only way we can do that is through quality work.
Currently, we offer:
- Timely deliveries, according to your preferences and our work schedule
- Quality work with lasting results
- Personalized assistance, depending on our clients’ needs, schedule, and financial possibilities
- Affordable prices
- Unmatched services and customer support
If you’re in need of assistance, call us today and we’ll take steps to solve your problem immediately. We’re available for contact 24/7, so don’t worry about working hours.
JT Appliances Repair team is available at (561) 902-4694 or (954) 729-7320 or online via the online form. Fill in your details, state your problem as accurately as possible, and we’ll take it from there. Our experts are ready to take your case and will begin working immediately. Especially if you opt for our Same Day services.
What Type of Appliances Do You Fix?
Any type. We specialize in anything, from freezers and refrigerators, to tabletops, built-in ovens and dishwashers. We also work with several brands, such as KitchenAid brand, U-Line, Dacor, Miele, GE Monogram, Viking, Sub-Zero, and many others. We can also work outside of our current list in case your specific brand isn’t listed on our website. All appliances share many similarities, so we can use our vast expertise to adapt to whatever is in front of us.
Is It Expensive to Repair a Refrigerator?
The answer can be both yes and no, depending on the case. It all depends on the type of damage we’re dealing with and how severe it is. Some repair jobs may only take a couple of hours and come out extremely cheap. Others, not so much. If you have a problem with your refrigerator, we advise calling our technicians for an immediate assessment and an accurate quote.