Lantana KitchenAid Freezer and Refrigerator Appliance Repair Technician
JT Appliances ranks as one of the best and oldest appliance repair technician teams in the field. Our family-operated business has extensive experience and an impeccable pedigree, consisting of numerous A+ jobs and an ever-growing customer base. We do not cut corners when it comes to quality and we value customer satisfaction above all else.
But what separates us from the rest and why should you prioritize our services above all?
Why Hire JT Appliance Repair?
There are several reasons why you should hire us to repair your Viking freezer or refrigerator:
- Prompt Service – We are available 24/7, no matter the complexity or scope of the job. We all know how annoying it is to have an appliance break Friday night, when most technicians are unavailable. This wouldn’t be an issue for something dispensable like a coffee machine or a dishwasher, but it is one for something like a freezer or a refrigerator. Don’t worry, we’re always available for contact and work.
- Same Day Service – Some jobs demand urgent fixing, which is why we offer urgent services. Our Same Day service is available both via the phone and on our online form in case you find that more convenient. Opting for Same Day services means that our team will take your case, move to your location, pick up the appliance, fix it, and return it, all within 24 hours or less. We know time is important to you, which makes it important to us as well.
- Vast Expertise – We have an impressive list of brands and types of appliances that we can fix. This is thanks to our close-to-40 years of experience in the business, which allowed us to build a massive client database. Don’t worry if your specific appliance or brand isn’t listed on our website. Call us anyway, detail your problem, and we’ll do our best to fix the issue right away!
JT Appliance Repair qualifies as one of the top experts in the field of appliance repairs and, chances are, we’re available in your area. Check our website to see which areas we cover and give us a call if you don’t see yours there. We might be able to work something out anyway.
Best KitchenAid Appliance Repair Technician
When it comes to repairing your appliances, you want to work with the best in the business. There are several reasons for that, mainly:
- You want guarantees and the certainty that the appliance won’t break again anytime soon
- You want quality and fast delivery
- You want affordable prices
- You value high-quality customer support and assistance
- You want promptitude, seriousness, and an expert’s touch
Fortunately, we meet all of these requirements. Our team of technicians can handle any appliance, including tabletops, freezers, refrigerators, dishwashers, built-in ovens, and many more. We can also handle most brands, old and new, and adapt, learn, and overcome, in case we’re dealing with something entirely new to us. Our professionals are constantly learning and improving their skills so that they can be on top of their game at all times.
If you require immediate assistance, contact our team, inform our technicians about your issue, and opt for our Same Day services if you need the job done asap. One of our experts will be at your doorstep shortly.
You can find us at (561) 902-4694 or (954) 729-7320 or you can place your order online via our form. Specify as many details as you can so that our technicians know what they’re dealing with before ever arriving at your door.
Can You Fix Any Appliance?
We like to believe that there isn’t any type of appliance that we haven’t worked on at some point. We have had numerous jobs over the course of our 40 years of life, which qualifies us to handle pretty much any item you might bring us. You can check our list of brands and appliance types that we’re qualified to handle but call us anyway. We might be able to work on your specific appliance or brand even if it’s not listed on our website.
How Expensive It Is to Repair My Refrigerator?
There is no standard repair price for a refrigerator or any other appliance for that matter. The cost itself is influenced by many factors, including the complexity of the job, the type of damage your appliance has sustained, and whether we need to replace or repair parts. Some parts are more expensive and we may need to order them and wait for their arrival. Others may only require a quick fix, which will keep the end price lower.
For an accurate quote, contact our technicians and detail your issue with your KitchenAid brand. We’ll have someone come over to assess the problem and give you a quote for the job. Don’t worry, we do our best to keep prices low and work quality high.